30 Years, 25, 20, 15, 10... The choice is yours.
Is a Fixed Rate loan right for you?
- Do you plan to stay in your home for many years?
- Do you prefer a consistent mortgage payment for budget planning?
- Does your peace of mind depend on a payment that never changes
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, a 30-year fixed rate mortgage might be right for you!
Since your rate is fixed for the life of your loan, your principal & interest payment does not increase.
Fixed rate loans come in various types, and are generally the most popular loans for those looking to buy or refinance their homes. This is due to the security they provide, ensuring consistent monthly payments, without worry or hassle about changing interest rates. If you are planning to own your home for several years or more, a fixed rate loan may be your best option. The most popular loan program is the 30 Year Fixed Rate, but 25 year, 20 year, 15 year, and 10 year fixed rate loans are also available to meet your individual or family goals.
30-year fixed-rate mortgage qualification requirements
- Buy a primary residence with as little as 5% down payment for Conventional or 3.5% down payment for FHA
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
How does a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage work?
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 years
- Your principle / interest payment does not change throughout the life of the loan
- Make extra payments toward principal or pay in full without pre-payment penalties
- Possibility to waive escrow requirement for taxes & insurance with 20% down payment and excellent credit on certain programs
Why choose Us?
Each of our Mortgage Consultants are state licensed. Talking to a licensed Mortgage Consultant is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Everybody has different loan needs and your Mortgage Consultant will know which questions to ask in order to best match you with the right loan and monthly payment. 1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. Delivers The Home Loan Experience.TM Our unique process identifies the best mortgage solution tailored to your individual needs. How do we know our system works? As a company we consistently track and measure our results. We incorporate what works and continually monitor for improvement.
Personalized Help. The Mortgage Consultant will also explain all the Delivering The Home Loan ExperienceTM steps– from getting started, to locking in your interest rate, to closing your loan, and our goal of creating a Raving FanTM of you! Because we are a direct lender, if you have any questions during the loan process, you get quick answers straight from the source.
We'll close your loans fast! On average, when you use our Priority Path Process, your loan may close up to nearly two weeks sooner. Contact your Mortgage Consultant for more information.